Technology-enabled Memory Care.
Ecumen’s empowering 24-hour care, provided by specially trained staff, honors each person’s individuality. Our services are designed to help people living with Alzheimer’s or related dementias maintain their highest level of physical, emotional, social and psychological well-being.
At Oak View Court, residents have their own private studio apartments in a small household.
Memory Care Services and Amenities (some additional fees apply):
- Private one-bedroom apartment with private bath
- Residential setting with controlled access
- Meals and snacks
- Medication management/administration
- 24-hour on-site staff
- Light housekeeping, laundry and linen change
- Regularly scheduled social, physical, spiritual and recreational programs
- Utilities (basic cable television, heat, electric, water and daily trash pick-up)
- Bathing and personal hygiene assistance (24/7)
- Morning and evening dressing and grooming assistance
- Comfort checks, escorts and transfer assistance
For more information, please call us at (320) 484-9150, or click here to request information online.