Technology-enabled Memory Care.
Ecumen’s empowering 24-hour care, provided by specially trained staff, honors each person’s individuality. Our services are designed to help people living with Alzheimer’s or related dementias maintain their highest level of physical, emotional, social and psychological well-being.
At Oak View Courts, residents have their own private studio apartments in a small household.
Memory Care Services and Amenities:
- Private one-bedroom apartment with private bath
- Residential setting with controlled access
- Three meals per day (plus snacks) with assistance
- Medication management/administration
- 24-hour on-site staff
- Housekeeping, laundry and linen change as needed
- Regularly scheduled social, physical, spiritual and recreational programs
- Most utilities (basic cable television, heat, electric, water and daily trash pick-up)
- Bathing and personal hygiene assistance (24/7)
- Morning and evening dressing and grooming assistance
- Comfort checks, escorts and transfer assistance
For more information, please call us at (320) 484-9150, or click here to request information online.